Dear Lazaro,

I think this is the way Ruby will go from now on.
Make Ruby standard library as small and as modular as possible.

And I think it's great! :-)

You can choose just what you want!

Look at this ticket for curses.

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/8584

Lazaro, are you having any trouble installing gems?
Could we help you?

Best regards,
Abinoam Jr.