I went to hear Dan Sugalski give a presentation on Parrot internals to the
Phoenix Perl Mongers Group.  Dan intended to record the audio and make an
MP3 available, but it didn't quite work out.  I took some notes, but they
are a bit sparse, since I had anticipated the existence of the audio
recording.  :(

The talk was very good, and I put up a page based on my notes and
recollections, at http://www.rubyxml.com/parrot/parrot_notes.html

Slides from Dan's talk should be available on one of the Perl/Parrot sites
as well, soon.

Thanks to Dan for the presentation. It's part of a fund raising effort on
behalf of the Perl Foundation, and even if you don't use (or even like)
Perl, you might consider a contribution.  Parrot offers some attractive
options for Ruby.

http://www.perl-foundation.org/index.cgi?page=donate

James