Ah. So you want to remove all extraneous libraries, even if they are a part
of the stdlib, in order to only ship the bare minimum with the packaged app?

I don't know of a standard library package in Ruby that does this. I also
don't know of way to remove packages from the stdlib that are unused, but
have never tried to that before...

The entire standard library for Rubinius ships as gems. Maybe that's
helpful? Also, what about using mruby?

https://github.com/mruby/mruby

Ryan

--