I'm looking for a Ruby library to recursively scan a Ruby project and
assemble an object graph/array/list of the imported modules. The library
should have functionality similar to these libraries in other languages:

https://docs.python.org/2/library/modulefinder.html

http://search.cpan.org/~autrijus/Module-ScanDeps-0.54/lib/Module/ScanDeps.pm

Bundler (http://bundler.io) doesn't quite look like what I'm looking
for, as it seems to focus on binary gems and is more of a
versioning/build tool (to avoid DLL hell) than a deployment tool.

My objective here is to deploy a standalone Ruby-Tk app on the Mac
without having to roll up an entire Ruby installation: that can get
rather large. I've worked out the part of actually creating an app
package (building a stub launcher in C that runs Ruby as an embedded
interpreter), but stripping out unneeded bits is an important part that
I haven't solved.

If I'm wrong about bunder, please correct me. And if anyone knows of a
library that can put together a complete list of Ruby modules/packages
for a project, please let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

--