Hal Fulton <rubyhacker / gmail.com> wrote:
> So I am making some progress here, but I am really reaching out for new and
> interesting ideas.

Do you have any work-in-progress code/ideas to share with us?

> In essence, I am examining a data stream of millions of anonymized users and
> trying to group them together based on pure data analysis. We have quite a bit
> of information including URL clicked, IP address, user agent, time of day,
> DMA, device type, and so on.

And can you publish the anonymized data so we can help analyze/test
against it, too?

Unlike some others here, I do not have any reservations about the
applications of this[1]

What I do care about is being able to keep public and make use of
any effort I might put into this myself.  No NDAs or like.

[1] Probably most users of my work use it to do things I disagree
    with, and use it for things I would never touch myself;
    but I refuse to discriminate against fields of endeavor.