From: ruby-talk <ruby-talk-bounces / ruby-lang.org> on behalf of Hidetoshi NA=
GAI <nagai / ai.kyutech.ac.jp>=0A=
Sent: Saturday, August 9, 2014 9:01 PM=0A=
To: ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org=0A=
Subject: Re: building ext/tk on Ubuntu 14.04=0A=
=0A=
Hi,=0A=
=0A=
From: Joel VanderWerf <joelvanderwerf / gmail.com>=0A=
Subject: building ext/tk on Ubuntu 14.04=0A=
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2014 15:34:42 -0700=0A=
=0A=
> I don't know why the packaged tk8.5 doesn't work, even with all=0A=
> relevant CONFIGURE_ARGS set for extconf.rb.=0A=
=0A=
Would you try to give proper options for tcltklib decribed in=0A=
"ext/tk/README.tcltklib" ?=0A=
tcltklib.so should be compiled, when extconf.rb finds proper=0A=
tclConfig.sh/tkConfig.sh by auto or configure options.=0A=
If multiple versions of Tcl/Tk on your environment, please teach=0A=
the proper files by configure options.=0A=
=0A=
When you fail to compile even if give enough options,=0A=
please report messages and logs.=0A=
--=0A=
Hidetoshi NAGAI (nagai / ai.kyutech.ac.jp)=0A=
Department of Artificial Intelligence, Kyushu Institute of Technology=0A=