On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 10:32 PM, Stu <stu / rubyprogrammer.net> wrote:

> Having a centralized area for user contrib tutorials for both clarification
> and education, user code commits to further enhance the site as well as
> getting back to the basics of mentoring from older community members to aid
> noobies to both ruby and programming.

Only that the "centralized area" part won't work - the web just has
too many places.  I mean, it's unlikely to be able to deliberately
make a site central - either it happens because users are flowing that
way, or it doesn't.

Kind regards

robert

--
[guy, jim].each {|him| remember.him do |as, often| as.you_can - without end}
http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/