Sam Saffron <sam.saffron / gmail.com> writes:

> http://discourse.mcneel.com/ moved from good'ol newsgroups, Parley moved
> from Google groups, Docker are in the process of moving from Google groups.

Just to ensure I get that right. Are we keeping the ML interface or not?

I have no incentives to always run over to some web forum, and generally
find mailinglists easier to use. It may also be that occasionally I am
too lazy to start X and just use text mode, which generally plays not
really well with highly designed websites. Having several different
communities united by a single interface in my mail client is just
superior to logging into a thousand different web forums which are
designed one way or another with or without similarities.

Vale,
Marvin