Hi Eric Wong,

> Ah, OK, I understand you now, but I disagree.  With good spam
> filtering(*), no moderation is necessary at all.  Even worse,
> infrequent outsiders mean moderators forget to process the queue.

Forgetting to process the queue is not a problem.
Most mailing list servers may remind the moderators sending them one
e-mail per outsider's post. So the "queue" comes directly to the
moderators' mail inbox. And the moderation itself costs as little as a
push to the "reply" button.

> (*) I've used SpamAssassin for the past decade or so, it's great!
>     I've started documenting how I use it with inotify (since 2008)
>     for my personal email and also for public-inbox (same server):
>     http://public-inbox.org/dc-dlvr-spam-flow.txt

Great!
Both methods combined is even greater!
Well, you know... I don't completely trust computers ;-)

Abinoam Jr.