Subject: Re: Are we dying?
	Date: mer 06 ago 14 10:21:55 +0200

Quoting Robert Klemme (shortcutter / googlemail.com):

> Do you guys think it's worthwhile trying? If so we should probably
> collect feedback to judge how many people here would make the move.

I for one would only move if the move was embraced/encouraged by Matz
and/or the MRI kernel group. I use this list as a way to 'measure the
pulse rate' of my favourite language, and it does its task perfectly
as it is.

By the way, my health is quite OK and I go on coding in Ruby.

Carlo