On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 8:56 AM, Sam Saffron <sam.saffron / gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is there a way to allow non-subscribers to post?
>
> Yes we can do that, I would probably shield it to go to a particular
> category that can be triaged (each category can have distinct incoming
> mail addresses)
>
> Discourse has a fair amount of spam protection built in but we would
> need to beef up the anonymous mail in stuff if we were to enable it in
> high scale / visiblity.

This is nice. Sam, thank you for offering the hosting. I have never
tried to move a community from one medium to another. Do you guys
think it's worthwhile trying? If so we should probably collect
feedback to judge how many people here would make the move.

Kind regards

robert

--
[guy, jim].each {|him| remember.him do |as, often| as.you_can - without end}
http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/