There way to do it has been answered. The two main problems that I see here
are:

*Problem 1*
`Input1(new)` ...to create a new `Input1` object, you should call
`Input1.new` (i.e. call the new method on the Input1 class)

*Problem 2*
the `gets` method is returning a string, so you need to cast the variables
to integers somewhere (using .to_i) this can be in the class, or on gets
(i.e. `gets.to_i`)