Hi,

test-unit 3.0.0 has been released!

Web: http://test-unit.github.io/#test-unit
Install: gem install test-unit

About test-unit:

test-unit is a xUnit style unit testing framework. The
following is the important thing for test-unit:

  We can write test codes like normal Ruby codes.

We're writing codes with Ruby in a fun manner. If we can
write test codes like normal Ruby codes, we can write test
codes with Ruby in a fun manner.

About this release:

This is a major version up release! 2.0.0 was released at
2008-06-18. It is 6 years ago.

In this release, we support Power Assert.

With Power Assert, we can write a test for predicate method
like normal Ruby codes and get useful information.

Normal assertion:

  path = "README"
  assert_true(File.exist?(path))
  # =>
  #  <true> expected but was
  #  <false>
  #
  # The report doesn't include information that "what
  # operation with what arguments returns false".

Power Assert:

  path = "README"
  assert do
    File.exist?(path)
  end
  # =>
  #  File.exist?(path)
  #  |    |      "README"
  #  |    false
  #  File
  #
  # The report includes information that "what operation
  # with what arguments returns false".

Thanks,
--
kou