Hi guys,

I'm having troubles to run rails server in production environment.

It's working fine in development environment.

However if i run it as 'rails server -e production',
Static page like public/index.html is fine.
But any controller (maybe it's DB) involved requests will fail and cause
the server died, can't stop it by CTRL+C, have to kill the process. The
page loading never end. No error page returned.

I'm assuming it could be some db connection issue.
Because production db is using AWS RDS.
However, both 'rails c production' and 'rails dbconsole production' can
successfully connect to RDS.

I couldn't figured out why.