You're welcome!

I plan on including relational and NoSQL. If you have suggestions, I'd love
to hear them.

My goal is to isolate the DB performance, so it might be the same web
framework but different servers, frameworks, ORM's etc.

I want to do with ORM, without ORM, and so on and so forth.

I'll probably do preliminary tests to see how much web framework impacts
the other things.

It will probably be really ridiculous by the time it's finally done later
this year.

-Brian