On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 5:31 PM, Brian Knapp <brianknapp / gmail.com> wrote:
> I spent the last few months benchmarking every combination of ruby server,
> runtime, and framework I could find.
>
> I'm really curious what the ruby community at large thinks of the results.
>
> http://www.madebymarket.com/blog/dev/ruby-web-benchmark-report.html

Brian, thank you so much for that work! I haven't seen such a thorough
and well executed as well as well presented benchmark in a while.

I am looking forward to the benchmark _with_ databases. Do you already
have plans what databases you intend to include? Will it only be
relational or also NoSQL?  I think those results will be even more
interesting as the typical web app today will have some form of
persistence.  Unfortunately you'll then have to handle another
variable besides runtime, server and framework...

Kind regards

robert

--
[guy, jim].each {|him| remember.him do |as, often| as.you_can - without end}
http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/