This is @snoozer05 of RubyKaigi team.

RubyKaigi 2014 registration page is now online.

* What: RubyKaigi 2014 is a 3 day, double-track conference for Rubyists
* Where: Tokyo, Japan
* When: Sep 18 - Sep 20 (Thu - Fri)
* How many: 550+ rubyists

## Keynote Speakers:

* Yukihiro °»Matz°… Matsumoto
* Koichi Sasada
* and... (To Be Announced)

## Registration:

EarlyBird Ticket is open now and limited. Be quick!

http://rubykaigi.doorkeeper.jp/events/12215

Ruby core committers can get discounts on the EarlyBird price (JPY 18,000),
depending on  your commit counts to Ruby repo from 2.0.0-p0 to 2.1.0-p0
(https://gist.github.com/snoozer05/ca9860c57683e4221d10):

* 100% off if you made 100+ commits (Free)
* 50% for 20+ commits (JPY 9,000)
* 25% for 1+ commit(s) (JPY 13,500)

Contact us (2014 at rubykaigi dot org) if you meet the conditions.
We will send you a corresponding coupon code valid for a discount on
the ticket price.

## Notes for Non-Japanese Rubyists:

In RubyKaigi 2014, You°«ll get:

* the huge chance to say hi and thanks to Ruby committers!! (RubyKaigi
will have the largest number of Ruby committers in conferences all
around the world!)
* the opportunity to understand what Japanese Rubyist are saying in
their presentations! There will be JA -> EN interpreters available
during RubyKaigi this time! We will provide a great environment for
Rubyists from around the world.

## More Info:

* http://rubykaigi.org/2014
* http://blog.rubykaigi.org
* @rubykaigi
* http://lanyrd.com/2014/rubykaigi/

## Contact:

2014 at rubykaigi dot org

Look forward to see you rubyists in Japan <3

--
SHIMADA Koji