I guess I don't see it. GCC and Clang both have the objective-c natively
and in macros as well as end user support from both next, open and gnustep.
Non the less for vender lockout consider implementing an inference
predicate assignment or save yourself some time and simply yield a note to
the end user that this is an apple only cron job tool to aid users
unfamiliar with user level services and common sense protocols such at or
atrun as but not exclusive to crontab -e if and only if one doesn't want to
call launch.d explicitly or write a dsl to act portabley and/or implicitly
regardless of simplicity regardless how uname it.