Quoting Stu <stu / rubyprogrammer.net>:

> Keven I'm curious. You understand that rvm is not a dependency. What's your
> logic on restricting yourself to a specific system?

The launch agent I have written, is a native os x tool. It is written
in objective-c taking advantage of OS X frameworks. I'm using ruby to
drive this tool. The gem I am making will therefore have no point and
won't work on platform other than OS X. Was that not clear from the
first paragraph of my original e-mail?

Kevin

The reason your seeing