Would be very nice if the legend was true =)

It says JRuby because the computer language benchmark games has the files with the extension ".jruby" and I didn't changed it. As it uses the extension to create the report, it says JRuby for the language. The scripts are the same for JRuby and Ruby, so don't worry, they were executed in ruby, since the ".ini" file was configured for that.