Thanks Ryan. I have 3 few follow-up questions if you have time:
> What does it mean to make your library -w clean?
> What are the benefits/drawbacks of doing so?
> I would like start contributing to OS, and your warningfree project looks
like something I might be interested in. I might need a little guidance to
get started. (I consider myself to be an advanced beginner/competent
Rubyist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreyfus_model_of_skill_acquisition).) Do
you think this might be something I could help out with?

Thanks in advance for your advice.
Adam

--
== If you're doing it alone, you're probably doing it wrong ==