if you include each group as a Hex number you get 80.20.0A.01 Also don't
forget that IP numbers are unsigned.  This number is the one you convert
and you will get 2149581057.  The mistake you made was using base 10 to
convert the number not base 16

Windows 7 has a program called converter which will allow various
conversions of numbers of base 2, 8, 10, and 16 with different byte
sizes, char, short, long, and double long.