>Don't worry, almost everybody who posts here had their email address
>spoofed in spam from some stupid little script-kiddy who thought he
>was hot $#!7 for being about as significant as a gnat and for much the
>same reason.  It's trivial to do (which is why he managed to do it).

It may have been trivial, but it was a huge annoyance (a flood of 300+ spam
mails to manage).
Hopefully someone can implement a mechanism to prevent this from happening
in the future..

cheers,
saji

Saji N Hameed,
ARC-ENV, Center for Advanced Information Science and Technology,
University of Aizu, Tsuruga, Ikki-machi,
Aizuwakamatsu-shi, Fukushima 965-8580,
Japan

Tel: +81242 37-2736
Fax:+81242 37-2760