In article <m2u1o9182t.fsf / zip.local.thomases.com>,
Dave Thomas  <Dave / PragmaticProgrammer.com> wrote:
>         In terms of platforms, I'd most like to see effort put in to
>         Ruby on:

> So, Windows is still top of the pile of woe, but it's interesting to
> see OS X and BSD climbing up there (particularly BSD, as I personally
> didn't know of many issues there).

Ruby works fine on BSD systems AFAIK and has for a long time. Akinori-san
is a FreeBSD committer too and he has developped a set of programs to
manage FreeBSD's packages in Ruby. Works really fine.

As for MacOS X, the next version (10.2 aka Jaguar) will ship with
Ruby... :)
--
Ollivier ROBERT   -=- Eurocontrol EEC/ITM -=-   roberto / eurocontrol.fr
Usenet Canal Historique                   FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!