--BXVAT5kNtrzKuDFl

hi all,

I'm crafting some ruby extensions, and in order to detect some header files
and libraries I need to specify that I need to do the detection via c++
(because of some c++ bloat in the sources that pure C compiler will not
survive) , e.g., the conftest.c should either be named conftest.cc, or CC
variable should be set to g++, or something like that...

so the question is, how to force have_header, have_library, etc. to do the
detection using c++ compiler ??

semms like FXRuby is detecting fox library and headers by hand, so does the
ruby-qt2

thanx,
martin
--
Arthur: Is there someone else up there we could talk to?
French Soldier: No, now go away before I taunt you a second time.

--BXVAT5kNtrzKuDFl

--BXVAT5kNtrzKuDFl--