Sean O'Dell <sean / celsoft.com> wrote:
> Out here in Los Angeles there's OPAMP, and there's another one in El Segundo
> (I forget the name).  I haven't been to OPAMP in a few years, but it sounds
> a lot like Powell's...they pretty much have everything on everything
> technical.

In the Orange County are, in Irvine, there's a technical book store
called Irvine Sci-Tech Books.  I got Ruby in a Nutshell there, and they
had a couple of other Ruby books there as well as a fantastic selection
of programming technical books.  They're a little light on electrical
engineering books, but for programming and computers it's top-notch.

Regards,
Mark Norton

--
mnorton / sdf.lonestar.org