On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 08:48:08 GMT, "Sean O'Dell" <sean / celsoft.com>
wrote:

>"Edward Wilson" <web2ed / yahoo.com> wrote in message
>news:5174eed0.0204132051.56055781 / posting.google.com...
>> > Portland, Oregon there's Powell's Technical Books - I was in there last
>>
>> Powell's must be world famous, I hear about it once a month down here
>> in LA.  They are supposed to be strong in used books as well as
>> on-line orders.
>
>Out here in Los Angeles there's OPAMP, and there's another one in El Segundo
>(I forget the name).  I haven't been to OPAMP in a few years, but it sounds
>a lot like Powell's...they pretty much have everything on everything
>technical.

OpAmp is great.  Up here in the SIlly Valley, there *used to be*
Computer Literacy Books.  But then they started an on-line division
called FatBrain, and sold out to Barnes and Noble.  And shortly
thereafter B&N closed the retail CLBooks outlets.  Fsckers.