Hello all,

I am researching a way to create ssl enabled xmlrpc servers.  While
doing this I ran across the svr.rb file in the ossl package (in the
test/ssl dir).  I am having a difficult time understanding a bit of the
code in this file though.

About halfway through the code, a new SSLSocket instance is
instantiated.  The trouble I am having is in understanding how this is
done tho...

I have looked through all the relevant modules (GServer, openssl,
httpserver, etc.) and can not figure out how the SSLSocket object is
initialized (ie no 'new' method that I can see).  Can someone point me
in a useful direction on this one?

Help, and thanks in advance.

Joe