Sean O'Dell wrote:
> Oh, did I use require in my example...oops.  Yes, I use load, require
> doesn't work.  The problem isn't loading the module, it's using
> functions within a module.  When I call functions from one ruby file
> which has loaded another ruby file, I can't call any module functions in
> that other ruby file from the first ruby file.

Well, using those functions worked for me when I loaded the module as an
..rb file.

Uhm, not sure what I did, but this works for me:

# script2.rb # Notice, no X
module TestMod
def TestMod::test()
print("test")

# > > script1.rbx
load "script2.rb" # Or require "script2" as suggested by James
TestMod::test()
puts  # Without this, Netscape replies "Document contained no data."

Looks like perhaps some flushing problem in mod_ruby? I get "test" as a
result by this on my server.
I'm on ruby 1.6.7 (2002-03-01) [i586-linux], with mod_ruby-0.9.8

HTH

--
(\[ Kent Dahl ]/)_    _~_    __[ http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~kentda/ ]___/~
 ))\_student_/((  \__d L b__/  NTNU - graduate engineering - 4. year  )