Subject: Re: Who the f*heck is Tadayoshi Funaba and why can he reject sensible patches unilaterally?
	Date: sab 03 mag 14 01:23:52 -0500

Quoting Felipe Contreras (felipe.contreras / gmail.com):

> It's because of trivial issues like this that I'm starting to realize
> why it's never going to get any better.

It is constantly getting better. It may not be getting more *popular*
(although I have no hard data on this). The two things are quite
apart. Anyway, I for one am very proud of how the development of my
favorite language is being carried on. Many thanks + arigato to all of
you out there.

Carlo