Reel is an "evented" web server based on Celluloid::IO which also makes it
easy to hand off connections to native threads. It's the best of both
worlds: multithreaded blocking I/O for active, short-lived connections, and
evented I/O for handling things like websockets.

Reel 0.5.0 brings with it some minor API changes to better handle HTTPS
support. If you were previously doing:

    class MyServer < Reel::Server
      ..
    end

You will need to update your code to do:

    class MyServer < Reel::Server::HTTP
      ..
    end

Reel also has a new Reel::Spy feature that lets you observe all incoming
and outgoing traffic.

Full changelog below:

* Reel::Server(::SSL) renamed to Reel::Server::HTTP and Reel::Server::HTTPS
* New Reel::Spy API for observing requests and responses from the server
* Fixes to chunked encoding handling
* Update websocket_parser gem to 0.1.6
* Update to "The HTTP Gem" 0.6.0
* Ensure response bodies are always closed
* Support for passing a fixnum status to Connection#respond

Enjoy!

--
Tony Arcieri