On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 9:41 AM, Robert Klemme
<shortcutter / googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 9:47 PM, Quintus <quintus / quintilianus.eu> wrote:
>
>> I'd however like a definite answer on this,
>> as it may as well just be some technical issue coincidenting with Matz'
>> request for removing the bridge. Just as we had for the comp.lang.ruby
>> usenet group disconnection.
>
> Yes, a public announcement would be in order if the bridge has been
> torn down. Since I can remember having seen one and usually there is
> one in such cases I suspected a different cause. Let's see whether
> someone maintaining the bridge comments.

Apparently traffic from the mailing list reaches the forum but not in
the other direction. I posted about an hour ago but the message did
not yet show up on the mailing list:

https://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/4486783#1141684

Kind regards

robert

--
[guy, jim].each {|him| remember.him do |as, often| as.you_can - without end}
http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/