Subject: Are we dying?
	Date: Mon 31 Mar 14 05:20:00PM +0200

Quoting Robert Klemme (shortcutter / googlemail.com):

> if one subtracts [ANN] postings during the last few weeks traffic here
> seems to have plummeted. Are there any obvious reasons I might be
> overlooking?

During the last months, a few people posted lots of questions, almost
all of which appeared not to have been researched enough by the
questioner. My personal opinion is that at least three of the names
used were from the same individual.

If you take away those questions, not much remained.

I would never have asked those people to leave - I want to be clear
about this. But the list is a much more livable community now. That
sort of questioning just for the sake of it has distanced several
contributors. Again, this is according to my personal opinion.

Everybody is free to join, by using a real e-mail address. People with
enough goodwill can find this list. With time, real questions
motivated by concrete needs will show up again.

Carlo