On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Jes=FAs Gabriel y Gal=E1n <
jgabrielygalan / gmail.com> wrote:

> Matz said he supported switching off the bridge between the forum and
> the list, unless the spam coming from the forum was taken care of. I
> guess they did switched it off, and it seems that most of the traffic
> was coming from the forum :-(

Personally, if this is the case I'm thrilled, and I hope the change
"sticks". Ever since it was first plugged in, the web forum has been the
source of the lowest-quality "please do my homework for me" traffic on this
list. It's a big part of why I don't participate as much as I used to.

/end crotchety oldster rant.