Hi,

Michael Neumann wrote:

> From: "Charles Hixson" <charleshixsn / earthlink.net>
>

> > Conrad Schneiker wrote:
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > I also think this would be a good idea.  Might also be nice if one could
> include
> > foreign files (jpegs, etc.).  But would be really worthwhile even without
> that.

This foreign files feature would be very useful for web/HTML applications and
for applications with built-in help documentation, so I think this would be a
pretty important  to support this from the start.

(This also suggests another RD/rdtool extension to be able to import graphics
for diagrams and such.)

> What about "JAR" (Java-Archive) for Ruby ?

Also seems like an interesting idea.

--
Conrad Schneiker