Dear Arup,

I think a lot of people has went through the same problem. So...

First suggestion, https://duckduckgo.com/?q=large+xml+ruby

(Ducking around I could see...)
Your file is 4.3Mb. Here
http://www.rohitmenon.com/index.php/how-to-parse-large-xml-files-in-ruby/
he parses a 1.2Gb file.

Second suggestion, as you gave the data, just give us a piece of
working code that are peforming slow so we could "benchmark" it
against any improvement someone suggests you.

Best regards,
Abinoam Jr.