great to see Matz replied here!

- Semantically, dart is very similar to ruby (to some extent):
  1. everything is object
  2. single inheritance
  3. mixed in

With dart has first-class function, it wouldn't be too difficult to
implement proc etc in ruby as well.

I am just curious, if ruby can bring dart-vm under its belt?
   - Of course, the motivation is speed

Thanks