I'm very pleased to announce the release of RubyInstaller packages for Ruby
1.9.3-p545

This is the last ordinal release of Ruby 1.9.3. It means that Ruby 1.9.3
goes
into the state of the security maintenance phase, and will never be release=
unless any critical regressions or security issues are found. This phase is
planned to be maintained for 1 year. Then, maintenance of Ruby 1.9.3 will b=
ended at Feb. 24th, 2015.

Due sunset of RubyForge, we decided to migrate our main downloads to
Bintray.

Installers and 7z binary packages are available from bintray.com:

http://rubyinstaller.org/downloads

https://bintray.com/oneclick/rubyinstaller/rubyinstaller/1.9.3-p545

We would like to thank RubyForge and their mirrors for all the resources
provided through the years allowing users obtain our packages.

Taking in consideration the volume of data, old versions will remain at
RubyForge but no new package will be uploaded there.

## 1.9.3-p545

### Important

Please note that the installers in this release are *not digitally signed*.

You can read more about this in post at RubyInstaller group:
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/rubyinstaller/NhAqcepQ-Xw/discussion

### MD5:

    2a1fd8bee3c1a605688892020d44c8ca *ruby-1.9.3-p545-doc-chm.7z
    8e7f07256c86bfd6fc73fbcc13db4b09 *ruby-1.9.3-p545-i386-mingw32.7z
    05398a6cd920ccd297c28150a935ef72 *rubyinstaller-1.9.3-p545.exe

### Official Announcement:

https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2014/02/24/ruby-1-9-3-p545-is-released/

### Enhancements:

* Upgraded Ruby 1.9.3 to patchlevel 545
* Upgraded rb-readline to 0.5.0 (compatible with Ruby 2.0)
* Upgraded OpenSSL to version 1.0.0l
* Upgraded libyaml to version 0.1.5

--=20
Luis Lavena