Hey folks!

Just added some tests for my first gem
(https://github.com/Benny1992/rack-blogengine).

Played a little bit with TestUnit, MiniTest Unit/Spec, RSpec and
Cucumber/Capybara

For Unit testing i decided for MiniTest::Unit, because it's in the
stdlib
For Feature testing (only 1 test feature yet) i'll use Cucumber/Capybara

The question for my unit tests:

In the lib folder i got a cli class which handles all cli interaction
(run, generate, etc). When i try to test my run method in
command_line_interface_test.rb i had to add a "environment" parameter to
the lib file, so it doesn't start the specified Rack::Server in the
Test.

I think this isn't very clean to edit a Core file so tests can hook into
it
Is there a better way to achieve this?

In general:
If you find something which can be done better, just say it (it's my
first real Ruby Applications) :)