Abinoam Jr. wrote in post #1136557:
> NOTE:
> I'm not a "computer scientist".

It seems you are by "Nature", don't know if by "Profession"!

> Hi Arup, (take the text bellow at your own risk ;-) )

> I would disagree with you :)

I am happy as you disagreed. :)

> # And Foo is the superclass of Sfoo and "inherits" methods from it.
>
> Sfoo.superclass #=> Foo

Great to know, never digged till that part.

> # So, If I want to know what Class object created a given object I
> would call #class on it.
> # That was the "formula" used to do it, and it's also the superclass
> of its metaclass.
>
> foo.class #=> Foo
>
> # If I want to know what (real) class the object is a direct instance
> of, I would call #singleton_class on it
> # This is to what the "klass" pointer is really pointing.
> # That's why there's two methods with the word "class" on the name ;-)
>
> foo.singleton_class #=> #<Class:#<Foo:0x00000001fb84b0>>

Awesome point. Very confusing, but when I read it 6 times, started to
believe this.

> There's a short video here that clarifies it a little bit.
> http://drtom.ch/posts/2011/12/11/Rubys_Object_Model_and_Eigenclasses/

Here is an earthquake happened in my Ruby knowledge, due to you. Thanks
for that.