I'm trying to write a script to download my edX course videos for me. This
is what I've written but it doesn't seem to be working. can someone help me
out please?

require 'open-uri'
require 'rubygems'

File.open("video.mp4", "w+") do |file|

   open("
https://courses.edx.org/courses/HarvardX/AI12.2x/2013_SOND/courseware/fe939c73594e454da10d734884e54db2/d8c67b383a114ccfbd4e088ab77f4db0/")
do |read_file|
     file.write(read_file.read)

Himel Sarkar,
*himelsarkarforever.blogspot.com <http://himelsarkarforever.blogspot.com>*

* Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The
round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently.
They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You
can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only
thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push
the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we
see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can
change the world are the ones who do.*