ahh. i need to sorry for a first, i was too rude but you dont ban me,
heh,
and i appreciate it. sorry again. my point was:
def blabla
   common_name = value
   ... some code
   sub block
      common_name = again # unintentially break variable value

so nobody including IDE can know i was rewritten outer variable.

i just want to way if you declare var inside block nothing dangerous
should happen. ruby borrows many from perl and in perl its ok. and yes,
i prefer to program javascript