I searched through the various archives, and also tried nearly all the =
gems related to diff (I don=92t think some of them are Ruby 2.x =
compatible although they don=92t mention that). Anyhow, I have a script =
that compares two sets of files, finds the matching file (the file names =
don=92t match, so I=92m forced to look at the XML and compare a <title> =
field via nokogiri). Once found, all I really want to do is do something =
like the unix diff between the two files. I realize I can use %x(diff =
file1 file2), but that=92s not going to work with my windows coworkers. =
Most of the diff gems I=92ve found either make a mess of the output, or =
are so woefully documented that I couldn=92t get the diff to really find =
the differences between the two files.=20

Anybody have any luck with any of the gems out there? If so, any hints =
on getting output that remotely looks like the diff output?=20

Thanks,
Wayne=