On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 4:37 AM, Mish Ahmed <lists / ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Ammar Ali wrote in post #1135904:
>> On Feb 7, 2014, at 3:37 AM, Hassan Schroeder
>> <hassan.schroeder / gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> That description is close to being a usable test, but I still don't see
>>> any question  :-)
>>
>> It smells like the question is: Will you do my homework for me?
>
> Yes they r homework qs i dont know hw to do them
> Iam new in ruby so i need a help
> Nothing more

People in this list are usually reluctant to just hand out solutions
for homework, specially if the person asking the question doesn't show
some effort in trying to solve the problem by themselves. If you had
done some effort and be blocked by something you didn't understand,
you would probably ask a very different question than the one you've
asked and you would get better answers.

Just to point you in the right direction if you are really lost: look
around the internet for a ruby implementation of attr_accessor (there
are a lot of examples of how you would go about implementing it), and
then modify that implementation so that you store the previous value
in an array.

If you have any problem just show us what you've done, and what's
blocking you and we will try to help.

Jesus.