I wanted to add, all playful joking aside, thank you for the link. I'm
interested in the research. I love the quote sniping the ACM: "*Note that
this paper is available from the author's website
<http://web.cs.unlv.edu/stefika/Papers.php>, but only after a redirect to
an ACM website that makes you wait a few seconds for another redirect,
because that's what the ACM does to encourage people to take research
seriously."*