Hi, we talked on Twitter earlier this week about this topic.

Well, SciRuby is going to apply as a mentoring organization again this
year. You guys can find more about it on the following links:

Site: http://sciruby.com/

We sure hope to be accepted again this year. :)

Btw, do you think it'd be possible to have a Ruby mentoring organization
simultaneously with SciRuby and JRuby (possibly others)? It'd be great,
there are various small projects that could receive some care.

-----
Carlos Agarie
Software Engineer @ Geekie (geekie.com.br)
+55 11 97320-3878