Thanks for the reply.

Turns out I wasn=92t aware of the structure of the inspect method.  The =
data is inside the @data.  That text threw me off as it doesn=92t have a =
proper structure.

res =3D Geocoder.search(i).first

=85gets the job done. =20

Ya hashes from my other language are called maps.  Been writing them for =
over a decade.  This inspect method completely stumped me. =20

Cheers