Subject: Array Decode
	Date: mer 05 feb 14 11:18:52 -0500

Quoting BeeRich (beerich / gmail.com):

> Been returned an array of a single item that”Ēs really confusing.
> Any input as to how I tackle this thing would be truly appreciated.

From your output, it appears that the object includes a hash called
'data'. If you use pp, you can have a pretty-print of it:

require 'pp'
pp <object>.data

From what I see of your output, you should be able to get lat and long
with this syntax:

<object>.data['geometry']['location']['lat']
<object>.data['geometry']['location']['lng']

but you need to test that.

If you do not know exactly what a hash is, you can type

ri Hash

on your terminal.

Carlo