The deadline for a mentoring organization to apply is February 14 at 19:00
UTC. Note this is different from being a mentor: this would be registering
an organization for Ruby as a whole. That seems like something that would
most likely need to be done via an organization like RubyCentral.

--
Tony Arcieri