Hi Rubyists,

I know in the past that Ruby (Central?) has applied as a Google Summer of
Code mentoring organization and been rejected (leading to Ruby Summer of
Code).

Is there any interest in applying again? I know Python does this, and is
able to obtain a number of GSoC slots that they can invest in various
projects which benefit the Python ecosystem. This eliminates the need for
these projects to apply as mentoring organizations themselves (in which
case they would probably be rejected).

Is there any interest in applying for a Ruby mentoring organization this
year?

--
Tony Arcieri